As an agency, you're always striving to deliver high-performing, feature-rich websites to clients. Successful online stores track traffic and conversions to boost marketing performance, generate qualified leads, and maximize sales.
So, how do you deliver this essential functionality to clients at scale?
Pixel Manager for WooCommerce is a turnkey solution that enables marketers and shop owners to track WooCommerce customer data by implementing pixels. Out of the box, it lets you implement pixels from many different providers including Google Analytics, Google Ads Pixel, Meta Pixel, Microsoft, Pinterest, Reddit, Snapchat, Tiktok, and X (Twitter).
In this article, we'll explore some compelling reasons why agencies should consider Pixel Manager for WooCommerce.
9 Reasons Why Agencies Should Consider Pixel Manager for WooCommerce
Let's take a look at the main reasons why agencies should consider Pixel Manager for WooCommerce to unlock the potential for growth.
#1: Ease of use
Pixel Manager for WooCommerce is an easy-to-use pixel tracking plugin for online stores. It features an intuitive user interface that lets you set up pixels and start tracking right away.
All you have to do is enter the IDs for your properties and click the Save Changes button. Once you've done that, the Pixel Manager for WooCommerce plugin will begin tracking the pixels for you.
Agencies are always looking for ways to deliver more value to their clients. Pixel Manager for WooCommerce makes it easy to set up pixel tracking in a few simple steps. You can add codes for as many pixels as your client needs to track quickly and easily.
#2: White-labelable platform
White-labelable plugins allow agencies to forego development and focus on what they do best. Pixel Manager for WooCommerce is a white-labelable platform which means that you can rebrand it as your own.
By enabling White Label Mode, you can hide confidential information about your agency's account and licensing. This way, clients won't see your account details in their site's back-end. In addition to this, clients won't see the pricing page, add-on prices, and contact us page links in the back-end. This results in a seamless user experience.
With a white-labelable plugin, agencies can increase the perceived value they offer clients by presenting them with professional pixel tracking functionality that looks like a proprietary platform.
#3: Plans for multiple licenses
Pixel Manager for WooCommerce pricing is designed with agencies in mind. There are multiple pricing plans on offering including:
- Business - suitable for 5 active websites
- Agency - suitable for 10 active websites
- Agency Plus - suitable for 25 active websites
In addition to this, you can reach out to the team to purchase a bulk license for 50 or 100 active websites.
Agencies that work with dozens of clients can buy licenses in bulk which is more cost-effective than purchasing multiple single site licenses.
#4: Great support
Pixel Manager for WooCommerce comes with top-notch support from the developers. All support queries are answered within 24 hours on business days and the average support first response time is an impressive 2 hours.
In addition to this, the free version of the plugin – which has over 50,000 active installations – has an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars in the WordPress Plugin Directory which speaks to the plugin's rich feature set, ease of use, and support.
The free version of the plugin lets agencies test out the core features of the plugin like conversion tracking, dynamic remarketing, and cart item tracking for Google Ads, event processing on lazy loaded products, link attribution for Google Analytics, and payment gateway accuracy reports.
The premium version of the plugin offers all of these core features in addition to premium features like automatic conversion recovery, order duplication prevention, conversion adjustments, Google consent mode, scroll tracking, as well as premium pixels including Microsoft Advertising Pixel, Pinterest Ads Pixel, Reddit Ads Pixel, Snapchat Ads Pixel, Tiktok Ads Pixel, Tiktok Events API, and Twitter (X) Ads Pixel with purchase and all remarketing events.
When it comes to offering advanced features – like pixel tracking – to clients, agencies prefer to go with a solution that comes with excellent support. Pixel Manager for WooCommerce has a reliable team of developers working behind the scenes to resolve issues and queries in a timely manner.
#5: Easy to tweak with code
These options let you tweak the plugin programmatically. As a result, it gives you more granular control over the plugin's output. The best part is that you can find filters and shortcodes to use in the plugin's extensive Documentation.
Agencies that want to stand out from their competitors can set up Pixel Manager for WooCommerce for their clients that gets them the exact outputs they require. For instance, this might mean setting the plugin up to:
- Add more selectors for specific events such as add-to-cart events or begin-checkout events.
- Disable subscription renewal tracking for all tracking pixels.
- Fire all pixels with a single shortcode.
#6: Lots of use cases
Another major reason agencies should go with the Pixel Manager for WooCommerce plugin is that it has lots of use cases.
Many of the different ways you can use the pixel tracking plugin are covered in the plugin's extensive documentation and on the blog. You can expect to find lots of in-depth, step-by-step tutorials that explain how you can get the most out of the plugin.
This makes it easy for just about anyone to get started with the plugin and use it in a variety of different ways to elevate marketing efforts. It also eliminates the need to use third-party plugins or tools to achieve the desired functionality.
#7: Performance optimized
Pixel Manager for WooCommerce is performance-optimized out of the box. The plugin has a small library and pre-compiled, pre-compressed code.
Agencies and teams can rest assured they're using an optimized pixel tracking plugin on their client's sites that won't negatively affect performance.
#8: High precision
Unlike other pixel tracking plugins for WooCommerce sites, Pixel Manager for WooCommerce offers high precision pixel tracking which means the output you get is highly accurate. This helps you get an accurate assessment of how well your ads and other marketing efforts are performing at any point in time.
Agencies that work with online store owners need to ensure their clients get accurate data from their pixel tracking tool so they can make informed business decisions and grow their bottom line.
#9: Turnkey solution
Pixel Manager for WooCommerce is a turnkey solution for pixel tracking. It's a simple, plug-and-play tool that lets you get up and running in no time. All you have to do is enter the IDs for the different platforms you'd like to enable pixel tracking for and it takes care of everything else for you.
The Pixel Manager for WooCommerce plugin offers a wide range of features out of the box including:
- Cookie consent management. Better manage site visitor's consent on ecommerce stores. Also lets you block and unblock tracking scripts fully or partially and enable Google Consent Mode for cookie-less tracking.
- Automatic conversion recovery. ACR features determine whether purchases have been tracked successfully and recover the conversion when a customer returns to your store.
- Compatible with the new Cart and Checkout blocks. Pixel Manager for WooCommerce is compatible with the new Cart and Checkout blocks which offer conversion-optimized features and a simplified shopping experience.
- HPOS compatibility. Compatible with WooCommerce's new High-Performance Order Storage feature.
- Automatic data tracking and integration. Lets you connect to your Google Analytics 4 data to enhance tracking and improve marketing campaigns.
- Payment gateway accuracy report. Not all payment gateways redirect customers properly to the purchase confirmation page where pixels are tracked. Pixel Manager for WooCommerce, however, lets you see how payment gateways affect conversions.
In addition to this, you get access to plenty of features that aren't available with other pixel tracking plugins for WooCommerce.
Agencies can use the Pixel Manager for WooCommerce plugin to track conversions across multiple sources for their client's online stores. Since the plugin offers all the pixel tracking features store owners and marketers might need, you can effectively reduce plugin bloat on client sites and eliminate the need to use additional tools or apps.
With Pixel Manager for WooCommerce, you can deliver more value to clients in a cost-effective and scalable way. This helps you diversify your services, gain a competitive advantage in the industry, and upscale your existing business without making drastic changes to the infrastructure.
To recap, here's why agencies should consider using Pixel Manager for WooCommerce:
- It's incredibly easy to set up and get started with.
- It's white-labelable which allows you to deliver a seamless user experience to clients.
- It offers plans for multiple licenses making it a cost-effective option.
- It comes with top-notch support from the developers.
- You can tweak the plugin's functionality with code to get the exact output you need.
- It covers a variety of different use cases.
- It's performance-optimized from the get-go.
- It offers high precision pixel tracking that gets you accurate data each time.
- It's a turnkey solution so you don't need to use any additional plugins, tools, or apps.
Ready to start offering high-precision traffic and conversion tracking to clients in a scalable way? Get Pixel Manager for WooCommerce today!